Marlin 336 and 1894 C/CS M-LOK Handguard
Glenfields, Marlin 336W, 336A, 336 30-30, 30-30AW, 336CS, 35 Rem Carbine, 35 Rem, 444, 41 mag; 1894C and CS 357 (Mounting point is 8 3/8″ from the receiver) Marlin 336W & 336A
At Ranger Point, we love to see good products work their way up from the mailroom to greatness. Even our legacy best sellers get regular attention from R&D to make sure they are the best they can be.
This year, we took a hard look at our best selling M-LOK handguards (lever action rail). Goal #1 was to streamline the manufacturing process, in part to better meet demand, and in part to reduce cost. But we wanted a better part at a better price.
The resulting Gen 2 Handguards have the same great aesthetic and robust functionality as our popular Gen 1 parts, but are built from a single, solid billet of aluminum. This allowed for an increase in rigidity, as well as a reduction in weight. It also opened the door to new features, like a cutout for the Henry mag tube loading port.
In the Package: one 13.25″ long M-LOK handguard, one barrel/mag tube tenon & two screws, four set screws.
Mlok Lever Action Handguard (Rail) Features:
Take a look at the full list of tweaks and features
– Machined from one piece of solid billet aluminum for increased rigidity and reduced weight;
– Full length 13.25″ oz length x 1.5″ oz width x ” 1.6″ oz height x 7.5 oz weight;
– Heavy duty tenon mount and screws hardware are provided increasing durability and load bearing capacity while ensuring easy installation (10″ from the receiver);
– Four mounting set screws afford rock solid bedding and eliminate lateral shift;
– Even easier DIY installation;
– Extra M-LOK slots on sides – now 24 slots total;
– Three Flush Cup holes for push button sling swivels;
– Smoother, cleaner lines on each side with dedicated 13 inch m lok handguard for end caps vs. barrel band models;
– Flat bottom provides increased stability when shooting from a rest, while the slender width, deep finger grooves and rounded lower corners offer comfortable, confident ergos;
– Increased grip on bottom, with leaf voids cut into corner radii;
– Improved compatibility with shortened barrels and suppressors;
– All parts chamfered, deburred, and tumbled to provide a smooth comfortable finish with no cheese grater effect;
– Always made in the USA.