The new Leupold LTO-Quest is an advanced thermal imaging viewer and camera with a built in 300 lumen dual intensity flashlight. The rugged, rubberised body is small enough to fit in your pocket, and light enough that it won’t slow you down in the field.
Featuring a 206×156 thermal sensor with a 20 degree field-of-view, the LTO-Quest can detect a heat signature out to 300 yards using any one if its 8 colour palettes. The micro USB port is used to both charge the LTO-Quest and download any images that are stored on the included, removable micro SD card.
The Leupold LTO-Quest is Designed, Machined, and Assembled in the United States and backed by the Leupold 2-Year Electronics Warranty.
- Thermal Sensor: 206 x 156
- Detection Distance: 300 Yards
- Field-of-View: 20 deg
- Battery: Internal, 4 Hours Rechargeable
- Storage Media: Micro SD Card Minimum of 2000 images
- Frame Rate: >15 Hz
- Focus: Fixed Focus
- Flashlight: Variable Power 300 Lumen LED
- Display: 2.4″ LCD
- User Interface: 3 Button Navigation
- Color Palettes: 8 Options
- Warranty: Leupold 2-Year Electronics Warranty